What colors are the poinsettia?
The bracts of the poinsettia are red by nature. Through breeding they are in pink, salmon, cream-colored, variegated or two colors. Other colors such as blue are artificial and caused by spraying with plant-friendly paint.
The poinsettia at Christmas is very popular because the plant color fits perfectly into the Christmas season. The colors red and green stand for love and hope, and every year in time for the Christmas season, the color of the poinsettia bracts mostly red.
Most read articles @ PoinsettiaCare .org
- Poinsettia Care Basic Tips
- Poinsettia Care Purchase Tips
- Poinsettia Care Help With Sick Phenomena
- How To Get Ponsettia Blossoms At Christmas Time
- Properly Repot Poinsettia And Further Care
- Description And History Of Poinsettia